<

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Stillwater ~ A Park Hyatt Spa

"At last, the outer world disappears for an hour or for an entire day… Feel the tranquility."

I went to the Stillwater Spa yesterday with my sister, Shirley and had a great time! It has wonderful environments, great design and relaxing facilities. Jacuzzi, steamroom, sauna, shower room, tea lounge and etc…you name it! The reception said that they have over 13 message rooms, 2 vichy treatment room and so on…seems very nice. Ha ha ha…and guess what? They also uses Spasoft and yes, I do see them overlapping appointments! Therefore, we are not the only one do overlappings.

The facial that I had seems very nice and the Aesthetician was quite experienced! The only thing is that I had the most painful facial experience ever (don’t know why~I had so many pimples grew along my stress line and she had to pop out every single one to clear them out ~ whatever she did was very painful!!!).


Vitamin C Facial 60 Minutes $159



Vitamin C is another essential nutrient for your body to revitalize and refresh the skin’s metabolism. This vitamin also protects the skin from harmful agents such as UV rays and other environmental pollutants. This treatment uses a cocktail containing oxygenating vitamins and nourishing natural ingredients which stimulate collagen and elastin and improves cellular renewal. Your skin’s firmness is improved leaving you looking radiant.

Thanks to Niamh, I got a 25% discount afterall! This was Shirley’s treat…it will be my turn when she comes to HK next month!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you happen to be in NA, plan and choose your own Stillwater Distination

http://www.hyatt.com/gallery/stillwater/home.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home