<

Sunday, September 18, 2005

珍惜這個中秋節…

I spent most of my 中秋節 at the airport and on the air. Although it was very tiring but it is worthwhile! I considered this to be very nice and memorable! First, I woke up early to New Town City and made some last minute purchases to bring along with me to Toronto. Then I dragged my 2 heavy, overloaded luggage (packed with discs, magazines, pop cans, moon cakes and Yakults to the A41 bus stop. Got on the bus and went to the airport safetly. Check-in took no more than 5 minutes ~ lucky! Then I started to wonder around a bit and picked up a few more magazine to read on the plane. After I went through custome, I saw a Peninsula booth selling their so call "sold out" moon cakes ~ HK$180/box. Forget it, I already bought the ones from KLN Hotel la…they tasted quite similar anyways. Then as I went up the escalators to my exit gate, I saw 鄭嘉穎 in his baseball cap…好英俊 ah!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home