<

Friday, September 16, 2005

Its all about pampering...

It really doesn't take much time to spend $$$. Hee hee...I meant to buy myself a PSP the other day. After checking the prices, HK$1980 for a complete set with 32MB memory stick, HK$299 and a game plus it will cost over HK$900 to buy a 1GB memory stick...wah, over HK$3000 for everything! Probably not worth it in the meantime ~ Save HK$3000

But then I went into Sogo to buy make-up powder from KP, don't know how....I end up spending over HK$1000 at that counter, then at Anna Sui....and at Borghese at last ~ Spend over HK$2000!!!

~=\\PSP//=~

1 Comments:

Blogger Gloria said...

For PSP, I found it very heavy. You maybe excited about it the first month, but you do not want to carry it in your bag all day since its not that small.

So think of it that way, you are saving a toy's $ to spend it on yourself. Should be more worthwhile

9/17/2005 1:46 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home