<

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Getting close to Full Moon or I got out on the wrong side of the bed!?!

I've had the worst day of all at work yesterday!!! I can't imagine how would life be without computers these days? When the operating programs that you use at work cannot do its proper job, it actually delays your normal operation and creates extra works for you! I also don't understand why do such a 5 star hotel and worldwide chain have an IS department that never knows how to fix error messages and cope with computer failures! That reminds me working at a small hotel instead for Mr. Wu at the Met. Both Mr. Sharpe and him know more than anyone else in the hotel about computers (perhaps graduating from MIT really makes it different!). Whenever the system is down, it doesn't take long for them to fix it and me, as a duty manager, never have to worry about what to do!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home