<

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Park Hyatt Toronto




"Park Hyatt Toronto is a premium choice among Toronto hotels, near the Royal Ontario Museum, CN Tower, Skydome and theatre district."...Toronto hotels

"The Park Hyatt Toronto is situated in the heart of fashionable Yorkville. Its distinctive personality celebrates luxury, style and exceptional service."

I spent a night at the Part Hyatt Toronto last night after my lovely spa experience at the Stillwater Spa. The room facilities seems quite luxury and the bed was quite comfortable. Check-in took no more than 3 minutes (however, a guest was on hold on the phone during the whole time of my check-in). It wasn't a large room but in decent size in downtown Toronto. Perhaps it was a complimentary room, therefore, it wasn't the best but everything seems clean and tidy!

To take advantage of its location, me and my sister took a short walk to the Sushi Time on Bloor. I used to love their special sushi rolls, especially their Sushi pizza and Spider Rolls. Well, its not the same anymore...their rolls were fine but Sashimi was not that good....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home