<

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Safe arrival~~~

On the day of the 18th morning, I am in Hong Kong. Then after flying 15hrs across, on the evening of the 18th...I am in Toronto. The flight experience with Air Canada was quite good this time! Unlike my previous experience with them, they really did a pretty good job! Service was excellent, flight entertainments were good and the food was okay! I am surprised with the dessert after dinner - HD ice-cream!!! I have no compliant this time with their services!!! (especially I am flying with aeroplan points this time, didn't have to pay ~ heehee).

Being at home feels great! Having my mom cooked dinner is superb! Other than feeling a bit tired from not getting enough sleep...Everything seems perfect! I also noticed that there hasn't been much changes in the house. Home sweet home!

Happy Mid-autumn Festival to all!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Gloria said...

Guess u probably will have jetlag the first few days. But anyways, enjoy your vacation !

9/19/2005 10:08 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home