<

Friday, August 08, 2008

A short trip home 29/7 to 7/8

I have been travelling very much this year. I just flew from Beijing->HK->TPE->HK->TO. As soon as I finished my opening support in Beijing, I made a wild trip to Taipei! I have to say that this was the most eventful trip I ever had in Taipei and it is one of the best!

I didn't have to do much packing for my luggage from TPE to home. I just have to throw all the DVDs that I've got and bring them here. O, I also picked up a present for my dad's birthday. It was a wallet. I know he had a lot of things already and probably its not one of the best birthday present that he would want. But I hope he really like it anyhow.

I guess I have been living away from Home too long this time. The excitment for coming home was not as great as I expected. I had a feeling that instead of anticipation, I was actually interupting their quiet life here in Toronto! I never had this kind of feeling ever before and I always think that my family will always be here to support me what-so-ever. No matter how sad I was, how busy and tired I am from work, or even how loney I feel in HK, I can always tell myself that I have my family supporting me, I can get my motivation and energy from them and also I had my best friend here. However, that perhaps is not the case and I had the biggest rejection ever... Anyway, I hope their still do and I still would like to believe in that! Maybe we all just need some warm-up time because the sad feeling was quicky gone as soon as I came back from Chicago but it was time for me to go already.

Out of this 10 days that I had for my vacation, I actually only spent 7 days in TO. I got in on the night of the 29th. It was a smooth arrival and getting through Canadian custom. Dad and Shirley picked me up from the airport. I really think Toronto is my home and I really like this place. I like coming back to my own room and the same old bed! No shopping for me in Toronto but lots of bowling. I bowled 4 days out of the 7. I had 3 great dine out dinner with my family, a dinner relatives gathering at Auntie's place with Grandmom, and a nice lunch catch up with good friends from the Metropolitan! I visited my high-school best friend and loved her Son, Sean.





That's all I did on this short trip home and I am flying out in a few hours. I will miss the Olympic Opening Ceremony as I will be on the plane. Pity!

3 Comments:

Blogger wendy said...

You sounded so sad. Maybe it's time for you to come home for good.

8/20/2008 9:43 a.m.  
Blogger Salad said...

I know, but I can't go yet!

8/20/2008 1:25 p.m.  
Blogger CHRIS said...

fighting lah~~
why you so sad??
pls be happy!!!
we all need u!!~~haha
i will meet my super idol lah~~
when u come back???
missing u a~!!

8/21/2008 11:36 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home