<

Monday, September 12, 2005

Tired of hearing HK Disney!!!

Same as a lot of others in HK, I've heard too much about HK Disney and it is getting very annoying to hear more about it! Its on the news on TV and radio, on newspapers and every magazines. When you go to clothing shops, Disney's cartoon characters are on every T-shirts......Mega overloaded la......There are pros and cons. Being a part of the hospitality and tourism industry, I am sure it certainly will help a lot in bring tourist to HK. However, its image is too "local", too small and too crowded.

Well, after not being able to work morning shift for quite sometime, it is certainly nice to work in the mornings again this week! Especially I will have so much to do this week before I fly back to Toronto. Out of the many things to do on my list, I only had 2 done today on my day off. Sorry, I am too lazy...hee hee.....Wait....Let me turn off the TV sin....Its about Disnay again...Chotomatene!!! I went to the bank to get some pocket money to spend for my vacation. I also managed to buy the eyeshadows that Theresia wanted. There are still so much to do....I need to leave on time tomorrow sin....

I need to go to bed la......have to get up early for work tomorrow.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home