<

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Planning Taipei trip

Taipei is one of my favourite city to visit. I used to go there at least twice a year! However, ever since the last visit in December of 2006, I have been extremely busy at work and don't have time to go there at all.

To plan for the upcoming trip in June (although its only a 3 days 2 nights trip), I really look forward for it!

Things to do:

1. I am visiting my friend, Amy (Susan's sister). She is going to help me purchase the phone that I want (Sharp's) plus we will shop for good food.

2. I will also try out the Japanese restaurant in GH Taipei, heard that Chun likes the food there. May be I will get to see him somewhere in Taipei...

3. Other than that I also hope I will have time to see Elmo, the locking king!

地點:HRC舞蹈生活館
忠孝東路四段299號B1
捷運國父紀念館站一號出口

4. As Jacqueline suggested, should go visit the K at across from Pacific Sogo, more chance to see the stars.

That's the plan so far...

5 Comments:

Blogger wendy said...

Enjoy and have a great trip!

5/30/2008 2:42 a.m.  
Blogger Salad said...

yeah...it will be a nice one since I haven't been there for long time. Plus I needed this break before I head to Beijing and Shanghai for support again! Support means non stop working and no rest time!

5/31/2008 2:01 a.m.  
Blogger Gloria said...

But you do enjoy travelling to diff cities right? Who knows, maybe you can have a business trip to Taipei some day....

5/31/2008 6:32 p.m.  
Blogger Christina said...

Keep us informed if you come across some nice restuarants and shops ah . Have fun and hope you bump into Chun la !

6/02/2008 1:34 a.m.  
Blogger Salad said...

for sure~
I really hope this would be a fun trip~~~too bad I am going alone

6/02/2008 1:50 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home