<

Monday, May 05, 2008

A day off at DB

Today is my actual day off after returning from Guangzhou. Cherry called for a gathering and outing at DB to meet up with Anu! I had to admit that I was late and I am terribly sorry to Cherry and Anu.

We arrived DB just before 1pm. This was my first time to go to Discovery Bay and I loved it! I had great feelings about it! It is a very beautiful place, peaceful, and fun. I felt like I was somewhere in California (except for the sunshine) and the ferry reminds me of a shopping mall in Pasadena, CA.

We had a yummy lunch at a Korean restaurant (the same one that Yuri, Maggie and Miki had with Anu last time), great food, and nice talks! I haven't had so much fun for quite some time already. After lunch, we walk around the plaza for a bit. Anu updated us that Kaldora works in one of the shop there too, however she is off today!

There is no taxi in DB but a lot of people own golf carts! I am sure its just as expensive as driving a car! We took a bus to go to Anu's place which it was only about 5 minutes away from the ferry.

After visiting Anu's lovely home, she took us down to the Residents' club house to swim. Although I can't swim well, but we had much fun at the pool. I did a lot of pool walking exercise today! Wahaha...had a great, fun and relaxing day! The most important is that I get to meet up with my 2 best buddies from work but now ex-colleagues...

1 Comments:

Blogger Gloria said...

I think they do have shuttle bus running along the apartments up on the hillside.

Been there only once myself, just around the ferry pier.

5/06/2008 7:40 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home