<

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Moving in...for the next 12 months or so

This is it! I moved into my new place lah~

All I can say is that it is a smaller apartment compare to the one that I had before. It has more window space but smaller room space. I had a biger bed but still get to sleep in my small mattress. I had a bigger sofa but sitting too close to the TV now. I don't have my tub anymore but got a stand shower. I have longer kitchen but a bit narrow. I don't have the "apple green" paint that I like anymore on the wall but the house overall is in a better condition here. I also don't have the new towngas hot water boiler that my ex-landlord replaced for me. But the most that I will miss is my ex-landlord's fridge, it is far bigger than the one I had now!!! Doesn't it sound like I am living in a funny place?

1 Comments:

Blogger Gloria said...

Well, as long as it is clean and tidy....a single gal's castle can be simple....

4/21/2008 10:44 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home