<

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Out from the forbidden Country!

I am glad to be back in HK. The longer you stay in the Country, the less you will know about the rest of the world! You have no rights to view whatever website you like, watch any TV news you like and there is no newspaper to read! The air pollution is also really bad in Guangzhou! Its super dusty and dirty! This is yet another tough support! Can't control anything and hard to push things working!!! Oh well, its not my Spa...

I am back in HK...packing to move to my new place! Feeling excited but also starting to miss my existing place! I've been in this apartment for more than 4 years already...hopefully, I don't end up walking down to this side of the building all the time by mistake!

4 Comments:

Blogger Gloria said...

Well, even if you don't like GZ, but it will be quite an exposure as you can now comment their shortfalls....haha

4/17/2008 10:48 p.m.  
Blogger Salad said...

That true...to be honest, I never like the country ever since I was very young!!!

4/18/2008 4:44 a.m.  
Blogger Gloria said...

But be frank, after I have closer business relationship with mainland colleagues these few years, I am quite amazed of the ability of Shanghai colleagues.

There are 2 faces of the moon....

4/18/2008 10:07 p.m.  
Blogger Salad said...

I agree in the saying about Shanghainese...so far, from my supporting experience, they show me that they are the smartest!

4/19/2008 5:36 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home