<

Monday, July 23, 2007

I'm Back!

I am back in HK, I am back to blogger and I came back to my normal life! Its not that I don't like Shanghai, I just like it better in Hong Kong. Its not that I don't blog anymore, I just don't have time to blog and the main problem is that I can not open blogger in China! I am very tired and felt exhausted. However, it was a very nice experience and I've learn so much. I also get to meet my boss' boss finally!

I got home at around 4pm and unpacked already (not that I had a lot with me). I also wipe the floor and cleaned the house. Wonder what I shall do first. Sleep? Nah...of course surf the net lah!!!!

Wahaha~Glad to be back!

4 Comments:

Blogger 阿二 said...

返來又要再忙過...
我都係,返到公司米又要自己做返曬;
加埋感冒發燒,個人散曬,
直頭想劈砲唔撈.

7/25/2007 2:50 p.m.  
Blogger Gloria said...

你grand hyatt上唔到blogger真係奇怪,我住古井假日都上到,仲自己po到野添。

7/25/2007 10:24 p.m.  
Blogger Salad said...

Apparently I can logon to blogger and post if I wnat but just can't open my blog page!

That's the reason I didn't blog in Shanghai.

The hotel that I was is Hyatt on the Bund.

7/26/2007 1:31 a.m.  
Blogger Shirley said...

Welcome home. Home sweet home. Take time to sleep and regain energy after the trip.

7/27/2007 8:59 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home