<

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Getting ready for the Shanghai trip

I got excited packing my luggage late last night, I really didn't know what to pack for 2 weeks. Not sure if I will actually get spare time to go on my own to tour around. They when I finished packing, I spent over an hour to do detective search in the house for my luggage lock! Stupid me, I search almost every corner, drawers, tins and bag and couldn't find anything. All I can remember is I had the keys kept with my home keys. Then when I decided to give up on searching and switched off lights to go to bed....bingo~I found it in the original warranty of the luggage by the bench of the window!

Argh~~I only had a few hours of sleep. I had to get up early to get ready since I don't want to be late for my first business trip with my boss!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home