<

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Day 4 Tsukijishijo - 12/1


I really have to appologize to Gloria for being late today. We had wake up call at 0615hrs and didn't think it ever rang. Anyway, by time the we got up at 0800hrs, it was already the time that we were suppose to meet with Gloria at her hotel to go to Tsukijishijo for sushi breakfast. Luckly, she gave me her Japan mobile number. We then used less than 1/2 hour to get out of bed and ready to go. We rushed to take the Toei Oedo line as instructed by Gloria. I don't remember that there was any subway stop at the Tsukiji Market but according to "Lai Lai" it was new....Boy, if you think take the MTR during rush hour in Hong Kong is crowded, you should go and experience take the Toei Oedo at 0830hrs. It is jam packed, packed like you were sweeze into the car...really like Sadins in the can!

This was my third time to Tsukijishijo and also my third time to have sushi at 壽司清本店. Since I never tried any other place, I don't really have anything to compare to, but I trust this is definitly one of the best sushi restuarant. Same as before, I order the Chef's choice of daily special of 12 different kinds of sushi. Although, I don't get to see the strimp's tail moving on the sushi rice anymore (only saw it one time when we first came with Gloria), they were still fresh and delicious. Since we were late and there weren't much to buy at the markets, we walked to Ginza to start shopping. Have you ever tried to eat ice-cream under 6C outdoor? Don't try, it is not worth it! Ha ha ha...

Busy schedule for the day - 5 stories new open Uniglo in Ginza, many many street shop for youngster in Harajuku and also the many many brand name shops on Omotesando!

1 Comments:

Blogger Shirley said...

Woke up late? Well, you always sleep well anyway. I am not surprised that it happens once in a while! Oh man, I had sushi, too, but on the other side of the pacific - in Vancouver.

1/20/2006 8:45 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home