<

Saturday, September 30, 2006

T&T and TTC

http://charlottechel.blogs.friendster.com/my_blog/images/p1000482.JPG

Gone for a little bit more than a year from TO, there were a lot of new restaurants and supermarkets opened. T&T was a very good example, there was only one store when I left and now there were at least 3 that I know…T&T is so successful because of its services and varieties they provided. "喜刷刷 " is the new hot pot place that I went for dinner yesterday with my U friends. Convenience concept (buffet - self served) and it has a large screen monitor (play MTVs) located in the center of the restaurant to keep its customers entertained throughout their meal.

http://charlottechel.blogs.friendster.com/my_blog/images/p1000481.JPG


On the other hand, TTC, the public transportation in TO has not changed at all and will not change even in 20 years from now. Kipling to Kennedy, no more and glad no less!!! Ah~~~No improvements lei!!!!!

Thanks you Lay Tee and Theresia for your lovely dinner treat!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home