<

Monday, September 25, 2006

I wanna wear Prada 2...and many more

Heard that the story is based on the best-selling novel by Lauren Weisberger, about the all-powerful editor of Vogue. Being a reader of Vogue, this movie prompt me to go see it! Luckily I have Gloria to watch it with me and since I am leave for my vacation soon. The only time that I am available was this Sunday morning. I take a bit of effort and commitment of my own to get up that early for a movie before going to work! Well, that tells you how good the movie must be in order to get my lazy bud from lying in the bed until noon. I loved the pace of the movie and the many many high heels and nice dresses that I will not be able to wear but Anne Hathaway, Andy in the movie, wore them perfectly!

好好睇~Meryl Streep was great! "That's all"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home