<

Sunday, September 04, 2005

2 weeks (14 days) more

04.09.05…2 weeks from today, in 14 days or the 2ND Sunday after today, I will be home! Home sweet home in Toronto! I will get to celebrate this year’s Mid-Autumn Festival with my family, eating Moon cakes with them…um….the most important is that I will get to have good night sleep in my beloved bed!

There is so much to do in just 16 days, a vacation to Las Vegas, change my driving license, visit little Sean (My best friend’s son), catch-up with my friends and family…..oh my gosh…Wahaha…I don’t have to think about work and stuff in HK for 16 days!!!

Hey, I’ve upload more of the photos that we took at Jana’s b-day dinner, check them out yourself. I’ve also included a few of the unclear photos that I’ve taken at Alan Tam’s Concert 2005. I thought I waited 20 years to see his concert but as soon as I sat down, I actually remembered that I’ve once attended his concert in the 80’s. I think it was Carmen’s (my cousin’s) treat! It was such a great show and loved any minute of it, except if I get to sit with a more excited crowd, it would have been much more fun! The bonus of the show was Jacky Cheung being the guest appearance!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home