<

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Going Home Count down - 58 Days

23.07.05…There are 58 more days to go! I will be going home then. I miss Toronto a lot! I miss my family a lot! I want to see my best friend, Sylvaine’s baby! I want to eat the abalone chicken congee at Wong’s! Can’t believe how long I haven’t had a "home cooked" dinner! I am getting sick with the lifestyle, work and social pressure that my pimples are killing me! My moods are going out of control because of you. This city is driving me insane! I am feeling lost these days! I don’t know what I want? I can’t seem to understand myself! I just want to go home and go straight to my own lovely bed! Starting to countdown!

The staff party is over. Everyone seems to say it wasn’t as good as last year but there were still so many people enjoy and got entertained somehow. I think it was just alright as I had to work afterward. Didn’t get to go with the gang, shame! It reminded me of the Christmas parties at the Met that I always end up working while everyone is having fun. That’s okay, because I actually don’t like to socialize with the crowd that much.


Manchester United is in HK for their Asia tour! I was never a big football fan and I don’t seem to be able to know most of the players. But it was still nice to be able to see some of the players visiting! For examples, Ruud van Nistelrooy, Ryan Giggs and Alan Smith ……..! All of them seemed to be very very super nice! Alan Smith had a very nice body and he is quite a handsome guy while Mr. Giggs seems to be a bit cool!
Pre-Season Friendly

Hong Kong 0
Manchester United 2
Hong Kong National Stadium

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home