<

Friday, July 15, 2005

My Love for Metropolitan~~~

15.07.05…I receive a call this afternoon for a massage booking. I spoke briefly on the phone with the guest and made the requested treatment for a guest name, Mr. Henry Wu. Then, less than 5 five minutes later, I greet this Mr. Wu thinking that he must be a American-Taiwanese by the Lift Lobby of Pl…("Oh my Gosh…" - I thought). "Mr. Wu!?! Welcome to Pl***….." blah blah…I can’t remember whatelse I said.

I felt very excited as there were a lot of thoughts going through my mind! This Mr. Henry Wu, is my ex-hotel’s owner! I never thought I will see him in a Hong Kong hotel since he might own a house in Hong Kong? I identified myself to him. I am glad that he still remembers me. Everything at the Met seems to be doing continuously well and I miss them all! Mr. Wu said that Jeremy and Susanne Cinq Mars are also in HK doing sales call and stayed at the Harbour Plaza…I wonder why aren’t they staying at the GHHK. Anyway….I love the Met!

P.s. Mr. Wu ask if I will be going back to Toronto…Of course I will! I wanted to tell him that I will definitely go back if he wants me too…..hee hee

P.P.s. Mom and Dad….I miss you!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home