<

Monday, May 16, 2005

Geographic allergies???

May 16th, 2005…I am not sure if it is I am getting too lazy to clean to house or I am just starting to get allergic to HK (again). I am starting to get watery and swallow eyes. They are red and itchy most of the time…from my past experience, I think it is about time for me to move on to another place to live again. From HK to Ghana, Ghana to HK, HK to Toronto, Toronto to HK, HK to Toronto, then Toronto to HK…..


But I wonder where should I go…I haven’t found what I need yet…what do I need? I haven’t had any success yet from my current job…what do I want to accomplish? I haven’t met whom I need to meet yet…who would that be? HK might not be the place for me to seek all of the above after all….May be I am just wasting my time or I should say HK is wasting my time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


S-U-C-K-S~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home